BACE Administrator Workshop
Biotility at UF’s Center of Excellence for Regenerative Health Biotechnology (UF CERHB) invites you to a hands-on workshop on administering the Biotechnician Assistant Credentialing Exam. Please join us to learn about BACE administration, student preparation, exam set-up, as well as opportunities the program provides for students at all levels.
DISCUSSION & ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Easily integrating FDA regulations into your current curriculum
- BACE preparation, including:
- Best practices for student preparation, including tactics for PLTW BMS student success
- Exam administration
- Practical Exam logistics
- Teacher Certification and skills updating
- Mock practical exam set-up and scoring with BACE rubric
You may choose from the following dates when you click the button to register. You will also be given the option to register for the credentialing exam, which will be offered on the day following each scheduled workshop. The cost for the exam is $150, in addition to the cost of the workshop ($300 for both).
- Optional: Credentialing Exam on May 17, 2019, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – FULL
ADDITIONAL DATES COMING SOON!
- Lectures 0
- Hands-On Training 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Wet Lab Yes
- Max Students 24
- Assessments Yes